9.13.2006

Workout charge

As a marathon runner, I spend lots of time on running everyday. While running, one thing I always think is why I am now wasting the energy I adsorbed over the whole day into heat. How could the waste time and energy be change into money? At least 1% of those being changed will really satisfy me.

Maybe nineteen-year-old Pankaj Sharma from Kullu confront the same question as me. Obviously, he is smarter than me therefore invents a shoe for solving this problem, which was reported by CNN-IBN news.

Workout and charge your cell at once

That shoe, to which a dynamo attached, could convert the mechanical energy produced by the pressure of the foot on the sole into electrical energy. And then, a bridge rectifier further converts the AC current into DC current and produces 5-6 volts of electricity.

Yes, that's exactly what I want. As you known, electricity is money, just that could slightly compensate for my daily hard running.

0 則意見:

張貼留言